A downloadable game for Windows and Linux
Play with your friends or fight against them!
Team up in Arcade Mode to collect powerups and fight waves of bosses.
1-4 Players, local-coop (or AI substitutes)
Fight it out in Battle Mode to be the last one standing. Use stage hazards to your advantage.
2-4 Players, local-coop (or AI substitutes)
Looking for a challenge? Try Challenge mode to survive the game's hardest difficulty.
Have a younger player 2? Penelope mode brings a casual setting and an emphasis on letter-shaped asteroids.
1-4 Players, local-coop
- Windows 7/10 32- and 64- bit or Linux (Ubuntu) 64 bit
- 1 or more Gamepad/Controller for Local Multiplayer
- CPU: Anything recently modern (Intel Core2Quad 9550 or newer; AMD A8-9600 or newer)
- GPU: Modern Integrated GPUs work fine. GTX 1050 is more than enough.
- Display: Designed for 1920x1080. No lower than 1280x1024 recommended.
- RAM: 100MB Free
- HDD: 100MB Free
|Release date||Oct 05, 2018|
|Made with||GIMP, SDL|
|Tags||Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, Twin Stick Shooter|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Languages||German, English, Spanish; Castilian, French, Portuguese (Brazil)|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Mouse, Xbox controller, Gamepad (any), Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 4|
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
PolyGone_WinLinux_v1.3.1.zip 137 MB
PolyGone Original Sound Track mp3s 48 MB
if you pay $2.50 USD or more
- Update Version 1.3.0Aug 09, 2019
- Update v1.2.0Jan 28, 2019
- Version 1.1Jan 05, 2019
- PolyGone Released!Oct 05, 2018
- Here we goOct 05, 2018
- LinuxAug 26, 2018
- Updates 2Aug 16, 2018
- Begin TestingJul 13, 2018